Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 3. suuuuuuuuuck!

Holy shiz, this is hard!

I am the one who does the cooking in my home.  Luckily, my 8 year old daughter asked if she could help today.  For the family I made scalloped potatoes, meatloaf (pathetic little meatloaf!  it was tiny!!) and fried cabbage.  Zoe did the cabbage.

Anyway, it is SO frigging hard to smell the wonderful aromas of a food that you're used to eating when you're in-taking nothing but juice.  I'm on day 3, so this is one of the "hardest" days.  yeah.  sure as flip is!

I started this journey at 161, after my water fast and upping my juice fast/feast I started on Monday instead of Tuesday like I wanted.  I haven't had much of a detox, except a headache but that's gone.  I'm feeling rather sorry for myself though.  instead of focusing on what I can eat, I find myself focusing on what I can't.

The twins:  they are nursing more often.  I am going to watch them very closely to be sure that they're ok- I'm certain they are, I'm just more vigilant now.

STARVING!

So stats:
day 1- weight:  261.4
           sugar level:  didn't take, honestly forgot.
            size:  22/24ish  IDK, I haven't truly checked.  I really only have a few outfits that fit me, so I tend to wear them over and over.

day 2- weight:  259.6
            sugar level:  96 (2 hours after eating)
            size:  no change.

day 3- weight:  257.4
           sugar level:  85
           size:  no change.


So, that's where I am.  I'm going to be uploading a new video and I'll attach it in a little while.  blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment