Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Always keep coming back....

Everyone staying warm?  It's about 18* here in Alabama- it doesn't get this cold down here!  It's crazy!!

I wish I were more consistent with this lifestyle.  SO MUCH has happened (we always say that!) since my last post, but truly- it has!  I got pregnant and lost that baby, we got pregnant again, we bought a house, we've paid off some bills... Yes, quite a few things have happened to me.

I am expecting (again!) in April.  I am ALSO a raw food mama throughout the rest of my pregnancy.  No, I'm not going to be legalistic, but I am setting myself up for success by having PLENTY of variety and stored foods on hand.

While smoothies are fantabulous, I'm not solely living off of them- in fact, right at this very minute, I've made almond milk today (unsweetened, unflavored- I'm thinking for some savory recipes too!) I made a dip for some carrots for me for lunch (not the only thing I'm having but it's the main staple for lunch right now.)  I had some "Datorade" for breakfast- about 25 dates blended completely smooth in the vitamix and I've been nursing that all morning.  I'm soaking buckwheat for granola, and I'm making some sweet potato casserole for dinner, as well as a salad (with orange pecan dressing y'all!).  I might have a smoothie with that too.  :)  I'll also be making some of Phil McClusky's cauliflower popcorn- let me tell you- That stuff is ADDICTIVE!!  I'm going to be making a ton of that for the next few days.  Heck, I might eat it without dehydrating.

I am making myself hungry!!  Well, off to go "un-cook"!

I'll post recipes and what I do soon- I have some cleaning and teaching to do with the kids today.  Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment