Monday, June 1, 2015

Are you a failure? No, you're not.

Fell back again yesterday. :(

I wasn't prepared.  I made pizza for the family and OMG, it smelled so good.  I am the primary food prep for my family.  Now Zoe does a great job, but there are things she doesn't know, and I was in NO WAY prepared for yesterday.  Breakfast should have been ready, or at least prepared the night before.  (FTR, I am prepared today.)

But I wanted to encourage you if you backslide.  Check out this video from TannyRaw. She has some wonderful advice here. 

My goal is to be LOW FAT raw vegan.  Right now I"m in a mid-fat raw vegan range.  I need to learn how to satiate my pallet.  I am focusing on those who have been where I am and I'm going to follow in their footsteps.  How can I help encourage you?

Blessings, Rawkstars!

No comments:

Post a Comment