Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'm back baby!

Feeling good about the decision to go back to raw.  We have an on-again, off-again relationship.  If I were stronger, I'd do it 100% for the rest of my life.  I'm not strong.  if I were strong, I wouldn't feel the guilt for the decisions I make, but alas- I'm weak.

So I am recovering from the flu.  I feel very week, and I'm the heaviest I've ever been.  it's hard to put it into words becuase the first few times I started raw, I was so much thinner.  I was so much healthier.  I was so less of how much I am.  I have very little energy to do this currently as I AM exhausted and run-down from this illness and this obesity.

I want to be healthy.  I want to be attractive (to me) and I don't see it happening with my continued lifestyle.  I have Disney coming up, I also have auditions coming up.  (Les Miserables, I'm ecstatic!)

My current list if ailments:
Asthma (has gotten very bad!)
I ache,
lethargy,
knee pain
exhaustion
(and it goes on.)


It takes 21 days to make a habit.  I'm going to start with today.

1 comment:

  1. so happy to hear. I have to start making vegan a habit and then more raw. You can do it. I can't wait to read more posts ! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete