Friday, January 1, 2010

It's been months!!

I'm so disappointed in myself. It's been months since I've posted a new blog and honestly I feel kind of ashamed about that. It's amazing what will fall to the wayside when you're busy, and I guess my health and this was one of them.

Well, Ruby is back. (Ruby is not my real name, it's my pinup name, so I use it here. :) if you know me personally, you know my real name.) Oh, and I'm kicking some serious raw butt this time. It's a brand new year, and I'm sticking to my guns. Hopefully we'll see how long this lasts, but so far, so good. :)

I am starting BACK on raw foods today. Yeah yeah, I've done it before, and I'll do it again, however if you read any of my blogs, I feel totally healthy when on it, and when I'm not, I feel like crap again. I don't like feeling like caca and honestly don't know anyone else who does! I have the support of a VERY incredible man, and while he's a strictly meat and potatoes kind of guy, he already knows that I will be sneaking some raw food into his diet. :) I can't wait! LOL. I just want to see what he thinks when he gets a supersmoothie, or something.

Depending on my planning, I may have to quit raw foods for a few days around the 6th through the 8th, as I have to go back to DE to finalize my divorce. Wish this crap could be taken care of, but apparently not. (long story and a little painful at that!)

So, I am going to be making myself a green smoothie and loading it down with fruits. maybe a little agave nectar. :) (best stuff EVER!) I will also be taking and posting a picture of me later on- thank you baby!

So, again- if you have ANY recipes or recipe sites for raw foods that you can't get enough of, PLEASE send them my way! I appreciate it and I'll catch you later on today.

blessings and good health,
Ruby Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment