Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I'm dying.

Y'all, I'm dying.  If I don't do something about my health NOW, I will die before my children graduate.  The oldest is 10.  If I don't do something now, I will become a burden on my husband and children, and I will never see my children get married.  I won't know my grand children.

Scary thought, huh?

Yeah.  It was for me.  It hit me like a freight train that I am on the path to destruction.  So, what do I do?  I am focusing on my health.

There are so many things wrong with me:  my heart, my ovaries, my thyroid, my spine, my liver, my kidneys- everything needs an overhaul.

So, Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to raw I go....

I leave this lifestyle on occasion for any variety of reasons, but now I have all the reason to stay.  If I don't succeed, I will truly lose the most precious thing I can give my family- myself.  No, that's not selfish or conceited.  How many children are better off without their mother, when the mother loves and wants to be part of their life; the mother encourages them and helps them achieve their goals and teaches them more than just how to be an ambiguous member of society?  None.

So, here I am, working on me.  I am in the process of leaning heavily on people like Markus Rothkranz, and Cara Brotman, and Ani Phyo, and Shazzie Love, and David Wolfe, and Fully Raw Kirstina, and even Dr. Douglas Graham.

I want to live!  The desperation has never been greater for me, so I am going to live through raw foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment