Wednesday, March 24, 2010

down with the lbs.

Well, I stepped on the scale- down 3 lbs since yesterday morning.  I weighed myself when I got up yesterday and cried.  250.5 is depressing.  Yes, I know that there are people at a much higher number, but this is me.  this is MY number, and it hits home and it hits home hard!  Well, after my bout of anguish yesterday I got up, and fasted for the morning.  I made myself that parfait (which I could only get through the first few bites of it was so rich!) and put it in the fridge to eat it today.  Well, I ate a not-so-good-for-you dinner (sloppy joes.. ::happy drool!::) which I have decided that I'm going to make up a raw version of and all was "ok" with my world, except I was exhausted at 8 pm. 

Well, I've been up since 4 and my tuchus will be on a spring cleaning jag today.  windows open, dust shaken from the mats, and EVERY dish in the house done.

So meals planned for today:
celery spinach blue berry strawberry smoothie for breakfast (about a quart to suck on for the better part of the morning)  Planning on having my mousse later in the day.
snack:  carrots with some garlic cheesy cauliflower dip
lunch:  kale peach blackberry smoothie (a little agave and spirulina - OH!  check out my next blog; allergies)
snack:  parfait.
dinner: ?  haven't decided.  maybe something not raw.  maybe raw tacos.  Maybe more cauliflower dip.  Will burn that bridge when I get there. :)

I'm also trying something- apparently digestion is better when there's sunlight out.  I will do more research into that and decide for myself if it's true or not, but again, when have I made a promise that I didn't deliver on? 

hugs, and sitting at 247 this AM.  3.5 lbs down!  WOOHOO!  I'm STOKED; it's headed in the right direction. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment