Sunday, March 21, 2010

OMG, Alli is pissing me off!

okay, I'm going to bitch here for a minute, and at the risk of sounding like perez hilton I'm putting that warning up right up front.

Have you ever actually watched the newest commercial?  (I would have added a link right here, but I can't find the one I wanted.)  Well, the crap that they're spewing isn't just coming out of your butt this time! 

We've become a politically correct society SO MUCH that the actual wording of the commerical is "You may be creating excess weight your body doesn't need."  in other words- your eating habits are making you fat!  WHAT is wrong with the word fat????  are we afraid we will offend someone?  TRUST me, fat people know they're fat.  they're not "excess weight" people.  We're not people who have more ounces than needed, it's fat.  FAT FAT FAT!  See, I said it!  It didnt' kill me.  If you're still reading this, you know that you're fat or you know someone who is.  It's not a dramatic thing, and offense while not meant to be given, is inevitable!  WHEN did we become a society where feelings are worth more than truth?  okay, rant over, keep reading.

so, the way alli works is it blocks some fat that your body takes in.  So basically it's like 1/4 fat blocking (I'm estimating from different reviews I've read).  Which means that double quarter pounder with cheese means you're getting only 3/4 of a double quarter pounder with cheese.  SERIOUSLY!?  why not just eat healthier? 

I understand cravings- more than you know.  There are certain types of foods I'm addicted to, and I'm working on my issues with them, but damn- snarfing a pizza won't make the 1/4 that it blocks better for you!  NOT TO MENTION- it doesn't differentiate between good fats and bad fats.  it just sees the lipids and attacks them.  SO, if you took alli and only ate healthy fats that your body needs, you would block those and you would actually damage yourself because you don't get enough.

Did I mention the butt drainage?

Yes, ladies (as we are the primary demographic these pill peddlers push themselves to) you will have anal leakage if you eat more fat than these little pills will block.  In the paraphrased words of Jeff Foxworthy- "I don't care how cute you are in those jeans, you have anal seepage NO ONE will want to talk to you".  Seriously, who the hell wants to be at a bar, hitting on a guy, feeling totally confident and all of a sudden there's some slime in between your cheeks from the chimichanga platter you ate that afternoon? mmm.  tap that.

Look, IMHO if you want to lose weight, LEARN to eat healthier.  Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was your FAT gain- oh sorry, must be PC.  'excess unnecessary weight'.  In my recommendation, I would go raw (oh wait!  I'm doign that! LOL, come join me- got some uber amounts of energy!!!) Take it slow and DO your research!  Pills are not the answer.

blessings, and thanks for listening to my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment