Wednesday, October 21, 2009

day 1 complete.

I'm not hungry at all, and I completed the first day. I'm rather excited about it. I was able to complete today without being hungry or too many cravings. I did have a major cookie craving earlier today, but i was able to abate that. The other time I had a craving, I had made my daughter (who is sick) some cinnamon toast. It took all I had to fight that one. that's because it was in my face, and I could have had a bite had I wanted to, but I just kept reminding myself that my body is creating millions of cells and I want them to be made from living food.

so far, so good.

1 day down, 29 to go. I will be weighing myself every morning to see if there is any change in the weight in the AM. hopeful, but not expecting anything. today is only the first day. Thanks for reading and sticking with me so far. I know it's just the 1st day, 3 blogs today, but still you could have been doing other things, but you chose to spend time with me, so I thank you. :)

health and blessings,
Ruby Rose the Pin Up Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment