Tuesday, October 27, 2009

start of day 7

headache is gone for now, and I'm down another pound. I'm rather excited. 10 lbs (possibly more, will tell you in the evening) in 7 days. I can't believe I've lost so much so fast! Now, I know that doctors would tell you that it's not healthy to lose so much weight so fast, however they wouldn't write malnutrition on a death certificate in this country anymore either.

I notice that I am smelling food more. I consciously notice it more. for example, my parents are brewing coffee right now (no, I don't live with my parents, I'm visiting from my home 5 hours away) and I smell it and believe me, there are parts of me that want it desperately, but I want health more.

I'm thinking of recipes for upcoming Thanksgiving. I want to eat raw during the day, but being a newbie at this, I'm kind of concerned... especially considering I'm in charge of baking a turkey! Don't get me wrong, I'm a fabulous cook, and I do it well, I'm just concerned abotu eating and being tempted. I will scour the internet over the next few weeks, and test recipes so I can have a "normal" holiday and maybe even make Ani Phyo's apple pie. or my favorite a pumpkin pie.

I will go to borders this week and look at some un-cook books (which my friend Sunday and I will be making up- look for it!!) to see what I can do for holiday food prep. I have GOT to find a different name for it. it's not "cooking".

well, I'm excited 10 lbs, and hopefully I will keep on this amazing path! :)
health and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment