Monday, October 26, 2009

day 6

Today has been quite interesting. It started off yesterday with my stress level so high I wanted to kill something, but it's all in God's plan about my car, so... I don't have to worry about it, it's getting done.

I've lost another pound yesterday. as of this morning, I am down to 229! guys, that's 9 lbs in a total of 5 days. I've been warned about losing weight too fast, well I'm here to tell you that I am LOVING this, and I can't wait to lose even more. I should be in a 12 by Christmas, if I continue on this path. honestly I could be smaller but my 30 day goal is 215. I originally wanted 200 but realized that may be a little unfeasible considering it's only 30 days and 38 lbs? then again, with how fast I'm losing, it may just be accomplished!

so today I've had
an apple,
hand full of almonds,
1 full glass of green smoothie:
-large handfull of collard greens
-about a cup of frozen peaches,
-cup(ish) froz. strawberries
-1/2 cup(ish) of pineapple
2 cups(ish) of water. blend until smoothie.

and I'll be drinking more of that in a little while. I LOVED the taste, and I will go for mustard greens soon. I'm venturing out of spinach and found collards. Also, I looked at how much I'm eating and came to a conclusion: it looks like LOT of food, but it's really not. vegetables process through your body so much faster, and because I'm blending mine, the fiber is definitely there, but broken down so it goes through even faster than an unblended veggie would. So, I don't measure how much I'm eating, I just eyeball it and I'm eating more fruits and veggies than I normally would.

on a health note, I was able to be around my dad who smokes and I didn't have mega complications like I would have. I'm actually able to breathe, and I didn't need my inhaler. I'm finding it kind of nice.

so, 6-days, opinion is high for the raw food lifestyle, and that I like this, and I'm really enjoying eating raw. I currently have a slight headache but that is from stress because the back of my neck is tense.

health and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment