Sunday, October 25, 2009

day 5

down ANOTHER 1/2 lb this morning. :D yeah, this is working for me. I've lost a total of 7 lbs in 4 days. This is the morning of day 5, and I feel FABULOUS! when I get home today, I'm going to make myself a HUGE batch of cookies for my dehydrator, and I'm going to make some more crackers over the next few days.

I've also picked up some cacao nibs, and I'm going to grind them into powder and make my almond milk chocoate, because I just can not get through it without flavor. Yeah, I added vanilla, but it's not enough. I need more, so I think to get the protein from the almonds, I'll add the cacao with some organic blue agave (dark is a little more full bodied).

I have 2 avacados at my house just WAITING for me to use them. I have to hit the grocery store to pick up more of them. I make quite a few things with them. it's like tofu, but unprocessed and can be made into a variety of recipes by adding different flavors and textures.

Well, I'm going to do some running around today. the kids are sick, so I probably won't be going to church as planned, but I will be hitting the dollar store and probably walmart or kmart. haven't decided.

health, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment