Thursday, October 22, 2009

day 2 supplemental

So, I climbed back on the scale. I'm doing this a few times a day. No, not out of obsession, I'm doing it out of tracking what times of day I gain the most weight, albeit water weight, but also watching my eating habits in and around those times.

ready for this???


I've lost 2 1/2 lbs since yesterday morning. HOW FRIGGING AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?! I'm down to 236 and it will keep dropping, because I'm going to keep doing the same damned thing. Biggest Loser my ass, you have NOTHING on me!! hahahahahahaha.

okay, well now I'm back to sanity so I guess now is a good time as any to list my goals and where I want to go with this 30 day challenge.

at the rate I'm losing weight, I will put my goal for the next 29 days to be at 199. I would like to weigh 199 by November 22nd. it's a Sunday, so we'll see. i would also like to slip on my skinnier jeans on without having to lie down on the bed.

I will also be adding exercise to this regimine. Now, you may say that doing that would skew the experiment. Well, not really. I've done exercise on SAD (standard American diet) before, and I've seen results, but I still felt like crap. I haven't had the 3:00 blahs in 2 days since I started this, and my headache has been considerably less.

All in all, I think I'm doing much better. I drive up to Delaware tomorrow for my parenting classes for my divorce, adn yes, I will be packing my blender and food with me. and I will be eating strictly raw while I'm there. the challenge for it will be there, but I can do it.

So, the kids (even in their sick state) have been begging me for the smoothies I've been drinking and while some of them look like composted dog poop, they have tasted outstanding. I have been able to get amazing amounts of greens into their diet, being masked by fruit- and if you think that the V8 fusion is the same, you're wrong. there's NO sweeteners in mine, and they are getting the fiber from the fruit as well, so no artificial chemicals here. :)

Another thing I've been doing is eating when I'm hungry and stopping when I'm not. Now this sounds like common sense, but please trust me when I tell you that when you've been eating SAD for years, you can't always tell when you're full because your addiction to the cooked food texture, flavor and chemical releases it gives you blocks out the feeling until it's too late. Don't believe me? Thanksgiving dinner. -enough said.

So, It's time to make another smoothie and I will definitely let you know how it is later. :D health and blessings.

OH! before I go, here's a picture of my before... sort of. It's what I look like now, but it's not taken right today. Wow. It's scary putting this sort of thing out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment