Thursday, October 22, 2009

sweet tooth kicking my butt...

I am SO proud of myself! today is the 2nd day of eating nothing but raw fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and grains and I have to say- I'm kicking some serious butt at it!

I made myself some dinner... kind of. I made this tahini honey thing, kind of like raw halva, but I added cacao powder, soaked and dehydrated almonds (will post about that tomorrow) and some raw coconut and ate it with another apple. not bad. I'm full, and I still have an even-keel energy. It's 8:00 here and I feel up to doing a few loads of laundry, and after the dishwasher is done, probably run another load. I've been slacking a little bit on that, what with packing and everything.

Tomorrow I'm going to be juice feasting until the evening again, but I'm adding more water to my diet. I've been getting not nearly as much as I should. Literally I've been drinking maybe 4 cups of water a day, and that's not enough for my body so I will be sure to drink more.

Let's see... oh yeah. my sweet tooth. It's killing me. seriously, I want to make some macaroons or something but I'm not going to. I will make a raw version that is completely healthy if I feel up to it, but frankly right now... not so much. I'm going to try to make a dip tomorrow. I have to soak my cashews overnight so that's why I'm waiting. hmmm..... I'll try my hand at a ranch dressing. :D dip my carrots into... should be interesting.

well, have chores to do, so I'll catch up with you tomorrow. wish me luck for day 3!!

health and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment