Friday, October 23, 2009

day 4

Hot damn! I just woke up and weighed myself... 233! WOOHOO! I'm the incredible shrinking woman. :D

I didn't eat as well as I would have liked to yesterday. I was busy driving from my house to my parents' house, and currently it's a 5 hour trip, but I did damn near eat my body weight in apples! LOL. That's ok. I'm going to make myself a smoothie this morning, and then I'm off to my parenting class. I am taking an apple with me, (apples are big with me) and also taking extra water.

I will update everyone with any more changes later. :) I'm excited, and hope that you see that in just 3 days (because this is the very beginning of the 4th) I've dropped 5 lbs and have more energy than I've ever had.

It's important to note that I am 100% raw at this point. the experts say it's not good to do that, however I have had no side effects from it. Again, I will keep everyone updated, and thanks for reading with me this far! I'm really excited, and I've also made a decision. I'm going to start posting exactly what I eat. I will do that in my next blog because I haven't eaten anything today! :D

Okay, so health and blessings everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment